Thread: Sim Eject Tool not Found in iPad.

Sim Eject Tool not Found in iPad.

Friend I just have bought an Apple iPad 3G model and on the website of apple I checked the entire thing which is to be delivered things in the box. There I found this: Sim Eject Tool. But the same thing I could not do it with the things was delivered with. I did not find anything in the box which would be a Sim Eject Tool. Probably it is missing, or may not be included in the box? What do I require it for? Can anyone here help me. Any help in this issue will be much appreciated from my side.

re: Sim Eject Tool not Found in iPad.

Friend there is no need to be worried in fact it’s a paperclip and if properly demonstrated you can find it out easily. In my case too I thought I hadn't been supplied with one, so I used a paperclip instead. It was only a day before that I found out the appropriate tool attached to the base of the black cardboard liner. It’s too tiny a thing to be observed I think you can understand why it is that you cannot find it so don’t panic it must be there.

I think the above reply has solve your problem if not then you can done thing just check out the manual in the manual section it must have been shown and it will be easier for you to find it. If that doesn’t help you at all just check out these images and I hope you will be through. And find it out easily then. Sim Eject Tool can be downloaded from searching on google.

If you have found it correctly then I should make it clewar what could be the next query of yours I mean how to use it. put in the end of the SIM eject tool into the gap on the SIM tray. push it gently and push the tool straight in awaiting for the tray popping out. If you still didn’t find it a SIM ejecting tool, you might make a use of the tip of a paper clip. Pull out the SIM tray to put in or remove the micro-SIM card from the tray.