Thread: Get vertical lines on the PSP 3000 screen

Get vertical lines on the PSP 3000 screen

I have a PSP 3000 since last couple of months and it was working perfectly and no doubt still it is good at the performance but still I have gotten vertical lines on the screens don’t know how, and it is been increasing as the days passes so what could the problem any idea? Do my hardware gets damaged, or there is some problem in the screen? Any suggestions on what I can do next, repair perhaps works isn’t it?

Re: Get vertical lines on the PSP 3000 screen

See repair could be the option but if you do that you’ll not get the guarantee that the same thing will not happened again thus according to me the best way is to contact the support center and get the service from there rather than repairing it through any outside technician, and another advantage would be like if suppose there is some problem in your PSP hardware, for an example its screen and it need to be replaced so the one that you’ll get from the support center would be the original product, but I don’t guarantee about other technicians. And apart from this if suppose you have warranty period remaining for the device so you’ll get the service for free of cost.