Thread: DocsToGo won't open PDF files in IPAD

DocsToGo won't open PDF files in IPAD

I used to used DocsToGo for reading PDF files but I have noticed that it cannot open the files wholly whenever I click on any link but I am not getting any problem with the iPad safari. Don’t know what could be the problem, and I am sure that the files are not corrupted for sure because I have tried to open them by means of my mac book as well and after downloading them I have mailed it myself and then I can simply open it without any hesitation, so why not straight to the Ipad? Any suggestion?

Re: DocsToGo won't open PDF files in IPAD

If you are getting problem with DocsGoTo then you should make use of another application for reading the PDF as there might be some problem in the one which you are using have you tried to open the documents in safari only? what is the problem with that? And as you have mentioned as those files are also perfectly so I am quite sure this is the problem because of the application only, you should reinstall it again in the Ipad.

I am agree with the above user as if you are looking for this only then you must have to reinstall the application but If suppose you are willing to install any other then you can have option to make use of either LifeForms, SmilyDocs, PDF Highlighter, iAnnotate PDF, GoodReader and there are many more if you make a search on internet. I am not sure which one is better but still you can have option to try each and every, what is the problem in that?

And I think there might be some problem with the browser integration I think, because it seems that whenever you click any link then only you are not able to open the files but if you open then after proper downloading. I think you should try to reinstall the application and don’t integrate it with the browser rather just download the file first to your IPAD and then open it in whatever application you want.