Thread: How to claim warranty in Malaysia for faulty USB charger of Ipad ?

How to claim warranty in Malaysia for faulty USB charger of Ipad ?

Hi, I am using Ipad since last four months and I used to charge it through the charger only but once it was not working at all thus I was trying to charge it through the USB charger but after charging it whole night I found only 18% battery, which was yesterday 21%. Thus I came to know that the charger is faulty for sure. And as the warranty period is remaining I was planning to get it replaced with new one but I am not sure how to claim warranty for the product, do they have different rules for different countries. Any suggestion would be surely appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to claim warranty in Malaysia for faulty USB charger of Ipad ?

Where you stay actually? Because see if you have order the product from Malaysia the you must have to send it there itself, because I am not sure whether they will organize the process centrally or not, and if you want to know more about this you have to contact the support center in Malaysia so that you can have perfect information about the same. No doubt you can refer the official site as well for the same and from there only you’ll get the contact number of Malaysia support center.

I don’t think the rules would be different for each and every country but still can refer the manual provided to you, because from there you’ll get the perfect idea about each and every product you have purchased and associated warranty with them. And let me tell you that if found any physical damage to your product, so you’ll not get the replacement for that as you can’t claim any warranty.

As the extent to I know you’ll get the replacement from the nearest apple support center only wherever you stay, but it should be authorized or else you must have to send it to Malaysia.

I am agree with the above user as you’ll get the warranty from there itself, as no need to send it to Malaysia but still as a confirmation according to me you should try to contact the support center so that you can ask all such queries you have, and they will surely assist you further. And the best way is to visit the service center personally with the faulty part, and it would be replaced after couple of minutes only. but as mentioned by the above user you should make whether there isn’t any physical damage to your product, or else just forget about the replacement and with no other option you need buy new one. And if you stay in Malaysia only you should try to search in kuala lumpur, I have heard about the one.