Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to Connect iTunes Store/App Store from the Apple iPad

Portable Devices

Old 21-08-2011

Unable to Connect iTunes Store/App Store from the Apple iPad

Hello friends I am using the iPad 3G, earlier I was able to connect the Applications sore. It was working well, but suddenly I am not able to connect the iTunes or the Application store. I have also tried using the Wi-Fi, 3G, Office Wi-Fi but it was of no use. I have the internet connection which is allows me to browse and check mails and everything. I have also reset the connection also but then also it is of no use. So please help me with this problem, give suggestion or advice to solve this problem. Thank you so much.

Old 21-08-2011

Re: Unable to Connect iTunes Store/App Store from the Apple iPad

I was also facing the same problem till yesterday. I have searched online for it and found that it was due to the iPhone which is been released and the servers were all loaded up. So due to server full I think you might not be able to connect. I was not facing the problem during this morning. My suggestion would be helpful to you.
Old 21-08-2011

If I would face the same problem then I would do two things. First was that I would turn iPad off then turn it on (restarting). The second thing would be checking all Restriction are been made off or not of the iPad. To check that you have go through the following steps:
  • First press the home button of the iPad
  • Then go to the setting tab and touch it to open it.
  • In the Settings, go to the General option
  • In the General Option, go to the Restrictions option.
  • In the Restrictions Option just touch on the ‘Disable Restriction‘, which will ask you four digit code.
  • If the restrictions are enabled and you do not know the four digit code
then you have restore your iPad.
Just try this method to solve your problem.
Old 21-08-2011

Just try to go through the Safari or any other browser you might have in your iPad. If you are not able to browse from there also, then I think you might be not getting the access to your iTunes Account. Make sure that you were having the right to access.
Old 22-08-2011

Well this is issue which is been face by many users, as one of the above user have told about the restrictions which might be enable. I think it is the reason which you are not able to access the iTunes Store / App Store. So u better check the restrictions of your phone, might some restrictions is being blocking you to use the iTunes Store / App Store. Other option is that you call the Apple Service Center ask them the reason for your problem; I think you will definitely get the solution from any of one way.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,