Thread: WIFI crashes in IPAD and Iphone after installing ios 4.3.5

WIFI crashes in IPAD and Iphone after installing ios 4.3.5

Hi, I have my IPAD since two months and as I have installed the latest firmware that’s the ios 4.3.5 in the device but it was working perfectly for sometimes but when I was trying to connect the Wi-Fi through my router it was giving various problems. And this not only with the IPAD rather the same thing is happening with the iPhone 3GS as well, Neither device hold a WIFI connection after I have update the firmware. Is this is bug or there is some problem in with my device itself? Need suggestion urgently.

Re: WIFI crashes in IPAD and Iphone after installing ios 4.3.5

As far as I know there are no such changes they have made in iOS 4.3.5 which would affect Wi-Fi because I am using the one with my IPAD and it is working perfectly without any hesitation. Thus I think there might be some different problem as it could be the hardware problem or might be the software as well, thus it would be better if you describe the whole problems you are having with details on the network hardware that you use and most importantly configuration settings that you have made.

I have the same opinion as the above user, are you sure that your router is working properly? because I am also using the same software without any hesitation.

You should try to connect any other device with the router if you have any so that you can figure out whether the router is working or not.

There is no issue with the router as well as with the settings because there isn’t any problem with the connection rather it is crashing after connecting to the network, do we downgrade the software to the perfidious version ? anyways thanks for the suggestion.

Well, I got your problem, crashing of any application generally cause because of the software or the hardware updating and as you have mentioned about the firmware update thus the symptoms are very close, and let me tell you the surest thing as there isn’t any problem with the newer software that we have installed.

Just follow the steps to resolve the problem:

1. Make a soft reset to your device
    2. If it doesn’t help you should make a hard reset as well.

(Note: Though you are just resetting the phone but remember as after doing this the phone will wiped out all the data and setting that you have made previously, thus if you wanted to access them again you should take backup for sure or they would be vanished)

3. If neither of the above works then at last you can have option to reinstall the firmware in your device.

See, downgrading is not the solution to your problem thus I would according to me you should reinstall the software first and then if that as well doesn’t work then very lastly you can select this option to downgrade.