Thread: No sound while connecting Ipad to dock

No sound while connecting Ipad to dock

Hi, I own a very good Ipad and I've recently upgraded the OS 4.2 and everything was working fine since a week ago, I have started receiving problem as if I connect the IPAD with the Dock with headphone so volume control should be there but I didn’t get it usually. I have contacted an Apple support staff as well but they were also not able to resolved the problem rather they were not getting in fact what is the problem. Any idea what could be the problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: No sound while connecting Ipad to dock

See as far as I know you cannot make use both the thing together, I mean to say we cannot make use the Ipad with a headphone while it is been connected to the dock, don’t know whether it is a bug or they have just missed to implement. But still I am not sure about the software version you have tried with your Ipad thus just don’t contact them through the phone rather you should try to visit the support center so that they can figure out the exact problem in your Ipad and off course if it would be repairable then surely you’ll get some solution for sure, though I don’t have the same but still this headphone using with a dock is just an issue only.

As the above user mentioned I have the same opinion as whether they both work or not with the software you have installed but have you tried resetting the device? If not then you should try that for once at least, because there are too many small issue have been resolved through resetting.

See if you are using the dock for just sake of charging then I would like to suggest you that just don’t make use of that, rather charge it through the charger so that you’ll not have such a glitch with the device. Though I don’t have the same device but the apple product are just awful at some concern, but the issue is been resolved somehow as through my Iphone, by selecting another profile we can simply make use of earphone as well. Thus you should also try that as well.

I think you should try to get the software again in the device I mean to say you should try to install firmware again in the device, because if there would be some problem with the firmware only so after reinstalling it would be fixed.