Thread: Getting downloading error on Apple 32GB iPad

Getting downloading error on Apple 32GB iPad

I am using the Apple 32GB iPad, it is mostly empty. I have tried to download two movies directly on the iPad through the iTunes Store Application on it. The download starts but after some time is shows the message download error tap to retry. I have also tried to retry and do it but I am getting the same problem again and again. I have also tried it using after some day but then also I am getting the same error message. I have paid for those two movies, so tell me is there any other way from which I can download those movies? Thank You.

Re: Getting downloading error on Apple 32GB iPad

I was also having the same problem which you are facing now. I have powered down the iPad, to power down hold the top button and the down and then powered it down. I have restarted the iPad and went back to the iTunes to download it again form there. When I did this process then downloading was going fine and the downloading was complete also. It has worked for me, just try it.

I think is the common which the most of the users are facing. I have also face same problem, but I was downloading form the HD TV show and also a song from the iTunes. I try a process which will help me but that is not a proper solution, I have downloaded it on my computer through the iTunes and then I try to re-synchronize it. Which need lot of space on the hard drive then only it will work, but it will take a lot of time to make it.

There is no proper solution for this type of problem. I try to find on the internet and was not getting the solution. But I found a way which is not the solution to the problem; it is the same as the above user told you. I have downloaded the movie on the computer then try to do the re- synchronize again and again. I was frustrated with the download error massage which I get during the time of download. So I try this way which help me and now I can see the movies which I have paid the rental also.

This is common problem to be hearing form the Apple iPad users. I have search on internet for the solution but not getting the solution for it. I think you should call the service center and ask them to provide the solution for this problem, or tell them to pay back the amount which you have paid for the movies on the iTunes.

I think the apple should come out with a solution for the iPad users and also for iTunes users also. Apple should work on the technology that it should not stop the download when someone trying it on its iPad. If many users tell Apple Company to make a proper solution then it might force them to make solution or any other application which will make users to download movie without any error.

Thank you for all your suggestion and advice. Will some method which the above users have told me. I have also contact the Apple Service Center and they have no solution for this problem, they say that there will be less space than the required space.