Thread: Cannot open Portable Document Format (PDF) in Safari on Apple iPad

Cannot open Portable Document Format (PDF) in Safari on Apple iPad

I am facing the problem with the iPad safari, as it does not open the Portable Document Format (PDF) file fully. It mostly happen when the safari switches over to PDF, it also do not download the file proper when I am on a particular link. I have tried to send from my Mac Book to the iPad Mail. It open proper on that but it does open proper on the Safari. So what would be the problem in this? So please suggest me some solution as I am not able to view the PDF file on any link. Thank You.

Re: Cannot open Portable Document Format (PDF) in Safari on Apple iPad

I have heard about this problem earlier also, I would suggest a way to do. Open the iAnnotate tools, when you open it then click on the downward facing arrow which is on the top left. When you click it then open the web download and paste the URL over there. Use the iAnnotate as the browser. When you use it, then also it will bring the up part of the PDF. When the PDF have been displayed, then click on the arrow which is on the top left to export the PDF on to the iAnnotate. Now you can get the PDF file completely. Just try it.

Actually the Apple Care was also aware of such problem and they have told the user to use the DocsToGo application, which will it, appears that add on a choice to the PDF. You can use it by the pulldown menu which is inside the safari (such you have to press and hold the PDF link until the drop down appears) then it will open the document in the DocsToGo. Just try it might work, if also not working then try to reset the safari of your iPad.

As both the above user have told you, you can try the both the ways. But the iAnnotate is the tools which is been made to work for such problem. I am sure the iAnnotate will work and solve the problem which you are facing it. The PDF links or files do not open proper on safari. Many users get the same problem but they manage to open by iAnnotate such type of tools.

I am also facing the same problem while opening the PDF link on the safari. I have called the Apple Customer Care and ask them to provide me some solution for this problem, so they told me to use DocsToGo application. The DocsToGo is been made for the iPad user and many phone users also who are able to view any document on the internet. It is best and good also. Just give a try on this application also.

If you go on the internet and try to find for PDF reader applications, you will get many such applications which are made for the user facing the same problem. Just surf on the internet and might help you.

U better search for more application which is been supported with the safari and might get the proper solution which is work along with the safari on your iPad. Otherwise you can use the application which the Apple Care has recommended you to use it.