Thread: How to delete purchase history items from iTunes Store?

How to delete purchase history items from iTunes Store?

Can anybody encourage disposing of this? I would offer just about anything to erase parts from my application store buy history. Will this be finished? Is it accurate to say that it is conceivable? Since yes, than please furnish important answers.

Re: How to delete purchase history items from iTunes Store?

Your buy history is tied to your AppleID (the name or message deliver you utilize to make buys through the App Store / iTunes Store). It cannot be adapted by you (the user). You might quit utilizing your present AppleID and utilize a distinctive one, but then you could need to stay informed concerning several unexpected IDs when making buys and so forth.

You would be able to contact the iTunes Store message crew and inquire about uprooting articles but as its your official history of buys I question there is an approach to uproot it from their close.

I likewise could jump at the chance to put my voice in this, calling for an approach to erase articles from buy history. I have over SEVEN HUNDRED applications that I have downloaded following buying my first iphone. I would like to need to wade through those come what may I'm checking out my buy history. I just utilize about 40 or less of the applications that I've downloaded over the years. It's crazy not to have a strategy to erase unwanted articles from buy history, if for no alternate explanation than protection concerns.

I additionally think there might as well be a route for USERS to control and handle THEIR OWN application buy. When its all said and done, it is our luxury to erase any applications that we don’t require from our telephone, or gadget. Apple might as well join this "Feature" or "function" whatever they would like to call it

I don't blatantly psyche a full buy history, you cannot update history. You are able to unfailingly logout of the Stores through the Settings application when you need let others utilize your apparatus. Log once again in when you feel the need to begin obtaining articles again. The buy history might as well not be good to go unless you are logged in. Trust my proposal assists you in every last trace of the feasible ways.