Thread: Which is the best 3D mobile to buy?

Which is the best 3D mobile to buy?

Hello friends I was planning to buy a 3D mobile phone. I was search the best feature and application in the mobile phone. But I did not get any good reviews about any phone. If you people have any idea that which the best phone to buy and it should be the features and application with 3D features. I want the phone which is build with the 3D features, as I love to watch the movies on the phones. And I have the collection of the 3D movies in the desktop; due to work I am not able to watch the movies. So when I am out I watch them. So guys please any good phone to buy. Thank you.

Re: Which is the best 3D mobile to buy?

Well bro, there not many phone launched with the 3d features, some phones says that it has the 3d features in it but when you operate that phone you will be not able to get the 3D effect which you should be able to get on the actual 3D phone. I have seen one phone which is LG Optimus, it is the 3D phone and also give you the extract 3D effect which is you used to give on the 3D phone. But I am not clear with the application and features of the phone so I can’t tell you extract about that phone.

Yes I think you should better search on the internet for more information, even you can just wait to watch the launching of some new phone. I think there are some companies which are launching their 3D phones with the exact features and application of the 3D phone. I would suggest for little more time and waiting can provide you better feature phone with 3D effect. If I found any more phones, I will let you know about it.

The new LG Optimus phone is damn good phone and I am using this phone from some of weeks. The phone has the multi touch, it also have the 2 mega pixel camera, which click the photos in the 3D photo. So it is better to buy the phone and I suggest you that it is the best to buy as it have all features with the 3D features and application. So it is better to buy, if in some time any new phones have launched then you just compare the features of the phones. Now the decision de depends upon you.

Well my friend I have no idea for the 3D phone and I have to search or have to ask the friends which I have to ask them If there are using it. I think you better go to with the user replies, and you better take all the suggestions. I am not much aware of this phone, so it is totally depends on you which you are having the choice to take. I think it is not good then not take it and if it good and better than go for it. The decision totally depends upon you, so all the best for it.

Thank you so much for suggestion and advice you are giving me. I want best 3D phone with the best features, I am also little scared to buy the new 3D phone also, as I was thinking that it might not have the proper features that an actual 3D phone should have and also some application which it might support also. Overall I was bit confuse to buy it, by the suggestion you people have given me it would really help to buy. Thank You,