Thread: Toshiba Thrive compatible devices and peripherals

Toshiba Thrive compatible devices and peripherals

It's quite stupendous that the Thrive has the USB and HDMI ports--I could affection to catch a rodent (which the user direct states are conceivable, but the rodent needs to be perfect). HDMI doesn't go with either of my HDTVs or my workstation screen. I wouldn't fret that the Thrive is a small thicker resulting from the fact that it has these ports, but what great are the ports if nothing is perfect? If its not too much trouble filled me in regarding whether there are any units over there that do go with it else wise I am regarding changing in for the Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Re: Toshiba Thrive compatible devices and peripherals

Someone in an additional string specified utilizing a USB console and PS controller. In the event that you've got a USB rodent then attempt it. In the event that you don't at present have one unequivocally take your Thrive to the store with you and attempt connecting one to. Do you hold whatever viable mechanisms that are going with your TVs and screen over HDMI?? Utilizing a known great link?

You are able to utilize the USB for numerous types of things, even a center point ought to work. I haven't attempted a USB console but I did utilize a Bluetooth one. Concerning HDMI my more advanced in years tablets have smaller than expected HDMI. It's great to have full size. Since your TV doesn't have HDMI you positively may would like to go shopping, particularly provided that you still have a CRT unit. I had an old CRT TV a few years back and a docking station for a littler tablet which yield S Video or RGB. It was consider playing movie, but assuming that you attempted to check out a web space the attractive yoke on the TV would be unable to handle the strong shades well and bind padded the screen edges in. It was ugly. Truth be told there is enormous contortion with CRT contrasted with fresher TVs, which price less than this tablet these days. Most HD TVs might as well have HDMI. In the event that not you would be able to get a converter to make it yield RGB or some different motion picture design. They are not affordable however, possibly $75 or something like that. In addition you should down direct your yield as I accept the Thrive can do 1080p, positively at any rate 720p. CRT TVs frequently lack the capacity to do 480p but turn to 480i.

Hello there! delighting in the thrive, I have utilized an outer Seagate hard drive, it did not work sniffed around the net a cycle and deciphered you should design the drive utilizing windows, to the exFat record framework then it acts as I have moreover utilized a Logitech USB double activity PC event controller. I have likewise utilized a Logitech satellite console and rodent combo with it perfect. Nothing would have done well to connect it to and it works.

I have several WD Portable Hard Drives and numerous glimmer drives. On the proposed units are a significant number of reports and motion picture records. The movie documents are: AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4, and M4V. One of the WD convenient hard drives is in FAT32 design and the different is in NTFS. Here is where I require serve some useful purpose. My Toshiba Thrive does not make a point not to distinguish movable hard drives, nor any of the said motion picture indexes. I have moved every sort of movie record to a blaze drive (FAT32 arrange) which the Thrive does distinguish, but the I get the memo, "Cannot play film." Keeping in psyche that for the benefit of compact hard drives is in the FAT32 design, what would I be able to do to gain entrance to the aforementioned motion picture records?

All things that I have connected to mine have worked. Several TV's via HDMI, a Western Digital outer HD, an inexpensive no name rodent, and a satellite Logitech rodent.

I called Toshiba underpin for the inconsistent issue with Samsung LED TV for the second time. This time I spoke with someone who realizes what he was waxing eloquent regarding. He told me that it might be the invigorate rate and for me to turn off the 120 Hz. Make the extended story short, I was ready to associate Toshiba Thrive with my Samsung TV following turning off the 120 Hz. Weird is when failing, I was still equipped to associate Toshiba Thrive to my Samsung TV.

HDMI works fine on my Samsung plasma TV. As well as my dell screen taking care of business. I have not found anything contradictory with the USB yet. I have a keyboard as well as a rodent and outer HD.