Thread: How to remove waiting download from iTunes iPad app?

How to remove waiting download from iTunes iPad app?

I have a problem with my iPad application of iTunes and I want to share it with you people, as I think you may help me out. I have sine podcast downloads in my iTunes iPad application, which are waiting to resume downloading. As it is taking too long time to complete I want to cancel it and remove it without completing the download. I know it may sound a stupid question, but I don’t know how to remove it and I really need solution for this. So, please provide any solution to remove them.

Re: How to remove waiting download from iTunes iPad app?

I am also facing this problem on my iTunes since long time. It’s neither completing, nor getting removed from the list. I don’t have any idea to remove it. If anyone knows, please reply.

The process of podcast downloading in iTunes iPad application takes too long to complete and it’s a heavy user of resources. That’s why I also want to remove it. I have stopped downloading it, but I am not able to remove it. If anyone knows how to remove stopped podcast download from “Tap to resume download” stage, then please reply with solution.

I was having the same problem but when I reported this problem in iTunes to service center and asked them to remove this download, they did it for me and it resolved.

Here I have a solution for you. Just try to Swipe to Left from Right on “tap to resume download” box, you will find a delete button there. You can delete that download from there. Hope this help you.

Exactly same problem was with me. I go solution for this. Try to log out of your iTunes store account on the iPad. To do this, go to Setting/Store/Sign Out. Then, restart your iPad. To restart just press and hold Home button and Sleep button simultaneously and keep holding it until the Apple logo appears. After this, your waiting download will get removed automatically. Try this. It worked for me.