Thread: Toshiba Thrive Tablet not waking from Stand By and requires reboot

Toshiba Thrive Tablet not waking from Stand By and requires reboot

Well I am creating this content on my Thrive tablet. I have bought in final month. Surmise subsequent to I'm one of the first to get one I should be the first to post a situation. When I leave the thrive in stand by and press the capacity bind it flops to go ahead and needs rebooting. It's Just a minor fast but quite bothering.

Re: Toshiba Thrive Tablet not waking from Stand By and requires reboot

I have the same scenario with my 32GB tablet. This is an altogether solemn and extensive oversight. Toshiba ought to be immaculate speedy concerning the fix. When the electric space unit swap suggested on the distinctive area, I might presumably make the tablet empty nap, but I don't have any street of logging again in. I actually see a time/date in front of a base level.

I settled it by taking out the electric storage device connecting to the tablet turning it on with no electric storage device, then I put the electric cell once more in and unplugged the gadget while it was still on it quickly perceived the electric cell and the doze situation quit event trust this aides."

I unequivocally would have liked to give a redesign to my interaction with the wifi doze approach set to never. I energized my thrive and found that I had no issues with it till following it was thoroughly charged and still connected to. Then my erratic reboot began again wouldn't vacated slumber mode. Well I unplugged it and let the electric cell empty to underneath 95% and now when a few hours I haven't had any issues. I have tested waking following 30 seconds, 1 moment, 5 moments, the considerable distance up to 30 moments following it runs to slumber with no more bolting up. For those that my fix didn't help it is safe to say that you are connected to AC capacity around the same time as the lock ups? Since so conceivably unplugging and letting the electric storage device empty underneath 95% and giving it a different go. Wow and speak of the devil, not too joyful with electric cell existence thus far, but that'll be saved for an additional string.

I have actually tested it at this very moment. Additionally I acknowledged that depending on if you let the tablet head over to rest independent from anyone else (screen timeout), I don't encounter this situation, it is just when the capacity catch is expressly press to put it to rest that this SOD shows. I am trusting "Wifi Timeout" application as one with the self slumber identifying will purpose the SOD situation.

I could give anything to advise every one of you that Toshiba is chipping away at a firmware upgrade. They are "snappy tracking" the patch. My Toshiba hung totally, no reboot tricks worked. Toshiba Support gave me the "secret key combination" to get to a uncommon boot loader screen & perform a production line restore. (Indicate: it utilizes the capacity & volume binds, but play with this at your particular hazard; you could probably derail your tablet this method. Since you have a desire to expertise to production line restore genuinely call Toshiba). I figured some of you colleague tech geeks would like to know you are able to do a restore if essential.

Kindly attempt upgrading to 1.5.0032 (or later, for destiny bookworms) and fill us in regarding whether that deals with your wake from doze symptom. This has made me and I am positive it will help you as well.