Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

what is compatible with Toshiba Thrive

Portable Devices

Old 21-08-2011

what is compatible with Toshiba Thrive

I am using the new Toshiba thrive and now I want to know that is that is thrive have the USB and HDMI ports? If yes then I donít think that it is thicker to have these ports. So if nothing is compatible then what good are the ports? If you know any product which are compatible with that then please tell me.

Old 21-08-2011

Re: what is compatible with Toshiba Thrive

I think that if you have the USB mouse then go for it. If you donít have any USB mouse then I will suggest you to take your Thrive to the store and take and USB mouse over there and check at that place only. You can also check using the USB keyboard and PS controller. At starting with my Toshiba, same thing I had done.
Old 21-08-2011

Let me tell you that you can use the USB for all kinds of things. Even you can the USB as a hub. I newer had used the USB keyboard but I had worked with the USB mouse, so I will telling that it will work fine with your system. if your television donít have the HDMI, then you might go for buying this thing for the TV. I was using old CRT TV a few years back and a dock station for a smaller tablet which gives S Video or RGB.
Old 21-08-2011

Here is the most latest; I was equipped to reformat one transferable HD from FAT32 to exFAT. I transferred every last trace of the information on that HD to my second adaptable HD. Now the Thrive does distinguish my tools. I utilized the motion picture converter as proposed, and was fit to compose a mp4 so I would be able to see films on my Thrive. So I will also suggest you to go for the same.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,