Thread: How to Access Desktop from Toshiba Thrive Tablet using WiFi Connection?

How to Access Desktop from Toshiba Thrive Tablet using WiFi Connection?

I've had my 16 Gb Thrive for a few weeks now and have no issues to any detectable degree and never had a SOD or any possible situations. My concern is a common one about WiFi lattice reciprocities-I'm late to it. I have a DSL union from my telephone line community's modem/router which then runs over to a Linksys WiFi router. My desktop is then wired from the Linksys. I could probably join to the Web actually fine with my Thrive, an Ipod Touch, and a Nook Color. Is there a method that I would be able to utilize the Thrive to see and access documents on my desktop through that immediate wired union?

Re: How to Access Desktop from Toshiba Thrive Tablet using WiFi Connection?

Since you are running Windows and empower imparting, a large portion of the document bosses (from the business sector: phantom authority, filemanager HD) can spot the allotments and you could probably transfer documents here and there and then here again. Mac has a comparative offering setting in the Preferences-turn on windows imparting. Maybe you ought to spot the IP location, but FMHD has a sweep. I actually propose getting Ghost Commander in light of the fact that I have independently utilized it and it works stupendous and I was ready to gain entrance to unequivocally about all things on the Windows 7 desktop. Don't skill much I'm determined to ought to utilize it, but its fantastic to know it works. I like the double screen interface in Ghost Comm. It is exceptionally user benevolent. You are able to moreover attempt I've even now transferred records utilizing the WEB via dropbox, the USB link, and SD Cards. I'm in the process of doubting that, on account of the desktop is even now wired to the linksys router, I would be able to access indexes that method. I could not recognize any directions to do it, so possibly the desktop juncture is simply a pass-through. I have given this fix independent from anyone else encounter as well as taken accommodate from the virtual world.

Re: How to Access Desktop from Toshiba Thrive Tablet using WiFi Connection?

I had the similar trouble and now it is solved because of the solutions provided in the prior post. It helped me a lot. Your post is worth appreciable. Now my setback is solved once and forever.