Thread: Browser which supports flash or java in Toshiba thrive tablet

Browser which supports flash or java in Toshiba thrive tablet

I am huge fan of using internet and most of the times I watch online videos. Therefore, for the craziness I bought Toshiba Thrive tablet. However, friend this tablet disappointed me. This tablet-integrated browser is flawless working. So friend I need new browser, which supports flash and java. Can you tell me which browser will be compatible for my tablet?

Re: Browser which supports flash or java in Toshiba thrive tablet

Really, friend I also very disappointed with this fact that android internal browser performance is very ugly. Therefore, that is why I have downloaded new browser in my Toshiba tablet for net surfing. Fennec (aka Mobile Firefox) it is develop by Firefox manufacturer, which is compatible for android tablet. This browser is especially for that person who likes to watch stream videos.

Friend I only like to use dolphin browser for surfing internet or for watching online videos. Frankly telling friends dolphin is android default browser that comes with some extra cool options. Dolphin browser has multi touch zoom features. It also save cache to SD memory card, allowing multiple tabbed browsing and supports various themes.

If you want, you can also download Opera Mini 5. This browser is open free source and it really fast browser than any other browser. This browser comes with adobe flash for playing online videos. I am not sure that it will support java. Still than this, it is a good browser.