Thread: Poor headphone sound in Toshiba thrive tablet

Poor headphone sound in Toshiba thrive tablet

Recently I bought Toshiba thrive tablet. There is no doubt that this is really an awesome device. Until yesterday, I never face any problem while using this tablet. Yesterday, when I try to hear songs through headphone, the sound coming from headphone is very low. So friend can anyone help me to overcome through this problem.

Re: Poor headphone sound in Toshiba thrive tablet

It is horrible to hear song in headphone on Toshiba tablet. I have notice that SRS volume boost does not appear to increase the volume. I like to listening classical song and we know that these classical songs have high dynamic range still it hearing like an unlistenable in headphone. After the turning volume at maximum level, still I hear low DB output from the headphone.

Try to change some settings of multimedia after that let us see what happen. Enter in to settings menu then click on multimedia then click on audio enhancement and last click on SRS multimedia enhancement settings. Uncheck the default settings so this will open the menu. Then you will come to know why the sound is coming low in headphone because bass and treble will be at defaults on min were like 20 percent. Make changes like extend the bass and treble up to 100 % and 75 %. After changes those settings you can hear noisy sound.

Really friend this is a very disappointed. But don’t worry friend I am here with a solution after trying this solution your head phone volume will be increased at some extend which will be quite enough for you. Try to install Thrive system software version 1.5.0032 which is newly launch in the market. This will helps a little to extend some sound volume.

I have installed PowerAmp apps in my thrive tablet. Now I am playing all my mp3 songs through this application only because this application increases the sound, which is coming in the headphone. Unhappily this apps not supporting video files so still I am not able to heard video sound in my thrive.