Thread: Not reading SD card reader in Toshiba thrive tablet

Not reading SD card reader in Toshiba thrive tablet

One day I insert SD card reader in my Toshiba thrive tablet and open the Toshiba File manager screen, what I seeing my tablet cannot read SD card reader which I just inserted. Tablet is displaying an error like "SD Card Is Not Inserted". Then I remove the SD card and again insert it then also it not detecting. Friend can you tell me how I can solve this problem.

Re: Not reading SD card reader in Toshiba thrive tablet

First, make sure that SD card must be present in the tablet before booting. SD card must be present because while booting SD card is scanning and making available for utilizing.

Same problem I have also faced when I try to connect my SD card to tablet. Then I ask an engineer about this problem he told me that most of time when memory card gets corrupted or containing virus then tablet fails to detect the SD card reader. First, try to scan those SD card or format the SD card then try to connect. I am sure you will not face this problem again.

I always try to turn off the tablet before inserting the SD card reader. Then insert the card in to tablet and then turn on the tablet. It reads the SD card reader fine and shown in file manager of this tablet.

You do not need to worry about this problem you can visit service center for this problem. Last week same problem I also face that time I took free help of Toshiba service center. I really shocked when I saw that most of Toshiba user having same problem. So tell your problem to service center people and I am sure they will solve your problem.

Friend until I cannot get any solution about this problem. Now I am waiting for launching of Android 3.2 honeycomb from Android. Hope after upgrading operating system I will not face this problem again.