Thread: Camera not working on Toshiba thrive tablet

Camera not working on Toshiba thrive tablet

Before few days I am facing problem of camera not working in my Toshiba thrive tablet. Then I try to hit the shortcut button of camera then also it is fail to open. Therefore, I search on internet about this problem but I cannot found any solutions. So friend I need your help in this problem please suggest me some solution for this issue.

Re: Camera not working on Toshiba thrive tablet

I cannot understand Toshiba tablet user is facing different –different problem like sod, SD card etc. I am new person with different problem I am here; camera is not working in my tablet. As usual, I search on internet about this problem there I found some solution, which I think it will solve my problem but some solutions are so weird that I am scaring for reading.

This problem is occurring at different- different stages like that when your tablet encounters viruses or because of those viruses, your firmware is corrupted. Due to Tablet encountering viruses and bugs creating some major issue as if apps are not working, working performance is slow down etc. Camera not working is also an issue due to viruses there is only solution try to scan your whole tablet and delete the virus and then try to open your camera I’m sure this time you will not face this problem.

When I get this problem while starting camera I simply just reboot the tablet and then try again to start the camera. Believe me camera works fine.

I have the same problem but little bit different problem I have. My front facing camera works fine but when I try to open secondary camera which 5 MP camera I receive error like “cannot connect to camera". Then I make some settings like restores all the settings through clicking on “factory restores”. After that tablet both camera works very well.

Camera not working is a firmware or hardware issue. Try to updates the firmware with the latest version manually or through an expert help. Hardware issue is a minor chance of creating this problem.

Camera not working is a firmware or hardware issue. Try to updates the firmware with the latest version manually or through an expert help. Hardware issue is a minor chance of creating this problem.