Thread: Getting error message of “UPD = 0/0" in Toshiba thrive tablet

Getting error message of “UPD = 0/0" in Toshiba thrive tablet

I have purchased the new Toshiba Thrive Tablet one month ago. I like the model and design of the device that’s why I purchased it. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device till last week. But after that I faced serious problem. my actual problem is I get the error message like "225: UPD = 0/0" and then the number 225 keeps incrementing by 1.i have doubt about it is the problem related to APP. After every minute this message pops up on the screen. I am not using any Clock apps rather than the system clock. I cannot understand anything. Can anyone there who can give me some idea to solve this problem. Please help me.

Re: Getting error message of “UPD = 0/0" in Toshiba thrive tablet

You can solve your problem by some simple things. Your problem may relate to Thrive only. So you have to reboot the system and perform the Factory reset which is the appropriate option. If this unable to correct your problem then you have to return your tablet.

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some help in this matter. First you have to check out that any other background apps that are running on your system or not. I think you can use the task killer (like Advanced Task Killer). By the use of that you can kill things in the background. In this way you can see if it alleviates the issue or not. This is the best solution for this kind of problem. if this not work for you then I give you suggestion to consult to the engineer. That is also better option for you.
    Edit/Delete Message

The same problem faced by me sometime before. I know this problem is related to software installation. So please try to uninstall the new software you have and then see the result.

After reading your problem I conclude that I have some proper information for you. By the use of that you can solve your problem very easily. Here I am giving you some idea about that. This problem is found due to the software named “Animated weather”. If you installed this software on your system then you faced this problem. so I want to give you suggestion that you have to uninstall the Animated Weather software from your system and the problem will solve. I think this is the best solution for you. if this not works then you have to replace your tablet or you can take the Toshiba’s support.