Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Canít download Apps from Android Market on Toshiba THRiVE Tablet

Portable Devices

Old 21-08-2011

Canít download Apps from Android Market on Toshiba THRiVE Tablet

I have a problem on downloading apps from the Android Market for my Toshiba tablet. It is getting stalled at ĎStarting Downloadí whenever I click on any app to start downloading. I called support but they did not help me with the issue. Sometimes when I sign into Google it does solve but not always. Please solve this problem soon as it is really annoying me

Old 21-08-2011

Re: Canít download Apps from Android Market on Toshiba THRiVE Tablet

Hmm, this might be a problem with the android market and nothing on the phone but still try this troubleshooting steps and see If following:
1) Make sure you have available space on your phone,
2) Try restarting the phone, and download again.
3) Also, clear all pending downloads that have stuck, they may create problems, If pending downloads do not cancel, simply reinstall the app market application.
Old 21-08-2011

Re: Canít download Apps from Android Market on Toshiba THRiVE Tablet

If you have DSL connection like say Verizon, than just access the router setting and try lowering the security levels. Hope that fixes the problem with the problem you have got.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,