Thread: Cannot hear the voice from Nokia X3-02 headset

Cannot hear the voice from Nokia X3-02 headset

From last one month I am using Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. I am facing one issue with my mobile phone. Now whenever I make any call or receive any calls at that time I cannot hear voice from mobile speaker but when I switch to loud speaker mode at that time I can hear the voice. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. if anyone have any solution regarding this please help me.

Re: Cannot hear the voice from Nokia X3-02 headset

Well as far as I know some time because of the low volume also this kind of the problem can take place and that is why I would like to tell you that try to solve this issue by increasing the volume during the call. When you make the call or receive the call at that time press increase volume button and then your problem might get solved.

As you have said that you are getting the volume when you switch your mobile phone in loud speaker mode it means there might be having issue with mobile speaker only. I will suggest you to visit the Nokia care and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding this issue and after that they will check your mobile phone and give you the solution. If they will found that your speaker having the problem then it will get repaired and if they find any major issue then you may get replacement of your mobile phone.

You can also try to solve this issue by resting the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone. if you want to reset the mobile phone then you have to first go the menu and after that you have to select the setting and then you have to scroll down the list and after that you will get the option for the factory reset and after doing that you have to reset the phone.

Well after trying to solve this issue by resetting my mobile phone also I was facing the similar problem and after that I have visited Nokia care and there I have discussed about my problem and they have find that my mobile speaker is having problem and they have repaired it. Now my mobile phone is working fine and I am getting voice properly from my mobile phone speaker. Thank you for helping me.