Thread: Reverse and pause buttons disappeared from video player in Nokia X3-02

Reverse and pause buttons disappeared from video player in Nokia X3-02

I am using Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and I use my mobile phone to listen music and watching my favorite videos. From last week in my mobile phone I facing annoying issue with my mobile phone. first whenever I was playing any videos at that time I was having play and reverse buttons on screen now suddenly they get disappeared. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Reverse and pause buttons disappeared from video player in Nokia X3-02

Something went wrong in your mobile phone internal setting and that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing factory rset in your Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and after doing the factory reset in your mobile phone your problem will get solved. If you want any more information then let me know.

If you don’t know how to reset the Nokia X3-02 mobile phone then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to open the main menu and after that you have to select the setting option.
    • Now selecting setting option you have to scroll the list to downwards and after there you will see the option for the restore factory.
    • Now after that select that option and after that you have to select the restore all option and then it will ask for the security code at that time you have to enter 12345 number. (you have to take the backup of all the contacts and your messages before doing the reset because selecting the restore all will delete all the phone data )
    • Now after resetting the device you have to check whether problem gets solved or not.

I have tried to solve this issue by resetting my Nokia X3-02 mobile phone but after resetting the device also I was having the similar issue with my mobile phone video player. Now after that I have Visited Nokia service center and there I have asked for the solution regarding this issue and they have update my mobile software and my problem get solved.