Thread: HP to discontinue webOS devices

HP to discontinue webOS devices

I read somewhere that the HP is to be killing a WebOS based devices such as HP tablet PC, Touchpad and so on. If anyone have knowledge about it then please explain this thoughts. Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Re: HP to discontinue webOS devices

In an absolutely stunning move, HP announced today that it plans to "discontinue operations for WebOS devices". HP to turn away from Android and towards webOS. This is not good news for those who love the webOS platform. This is not happen well because within few times it improves its own popularity and hence I just suggest that this is the best that will be work without giving any problem with this system.

This HP discontinue operations for webOS devices, specifically the Touchpad and webOS phones. I don’t know why this happen but I think the problem is to be related to this WebOS and it could be possible that the WebOS has to be contains some unknown bugs that may be gives several problem. Hence it could be possible that the HP decided to just discontinue the WebOS devices.

I hope everyone out there that bought a touchpad is happy with it. This is really frustrating for the user who have recently buy this webos and hence I just suggest that this will be gives the problem onto it. In this case, we need to contact the manufacturer or just try to find the correct way to solve the problem which is related to this WebOS. Then use such thing and I am sure that you can be able to find and fix such future problem.

In fact, it seems like a strong possibility that HP is done with webOS altogether. There could be just possibility that this will be just gives the indication but the manufacturer will be make an impact on the user. I think you have not worried about. This will be happen when the user has to be not properly use an inbuilt features or the site. Then use it and solve the problem.

For more information I suggest you to visit the official site of the WebOS. I am sure that you can be finding out the best article that will be clarifying the actual story of this problem. Hence I think this is the final solution that will be help to solve and then remove such kind of problem. For more information read the manual of the webOS.