Thread: Cannot move icons in iPad 2

Cannot move icons in iPad 2

I have owned iPad 2 and I like this device very much. In my iPad2 device I am facing one problem from last few days. Normally whenever I hold any icon at that time it starts wiggling and after that when I try to move it in another scren at that time I am not able to do it. in my iPhone I was able to do this. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: Cannot move icons in iPad 2

As far as I know whenever you hold down any single icon and after that when you move it to border of your screen at that time you have to wait for the one or two seconds till it change the screen and after it change the screen you have to drag your icon there. I will also suggest you to hold the icon and slowly move it to the end of the screen and just wilt for a second and it will bring you new page and drag your icon there.

If you have already tried above trick and after that also you are facing this issue then I would like to suggest you to try to solve this issue by resetting your iPad 2 device. First go to the setting and after that you have to general option and after selecting the general option you have to select reset all setting option and then it is done. Once reset is done check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Well I have reset the iPad 2 after referring your solution and after resetting the iPad 2 when I tied to move the icons in my iPad 2 from one screen to another screen at that time it worked properly and now I am able to move my icons in my iPad2. I really appreciate your support.