Thread: LG Optimus 3D p920 brick on firmware update screen

LG Optimus 3D p920 brick on firmware update screen

Hello friends I have been having a optimus 3d and it is lock with the firmware update and they are having an update screen and then I have been trying to flash the kdz 10b and the 10d but now my phone don’t boot and it has been showing a problem like sam screen always can anyone tell me how can I resolve this please help me out of this?

re: LG Optimus 3D p920 brick on firmware update screen

Hello I would say that you are in need to having a LG mobile update over your pc and then install the LG P920 driver and then turn your phone off take out the battery and then just leave it as it is for some 20 seconds and then run the lg mobile update connect the battery and then usb cable and then hold the power and the volume up and hold it for some 12 seconds or 15 seconds and then let it go and then do it again for the 10 seconds and the LG update should be saying the phone connected if not do it again and then click to the customer support and then go to the recovery tpe and then you need to type the imei number then you need to wait for the complete update and then once finished power up the phone and now you will get the screen on the phone that says udating let it update and then you are done. Hope this helps you out some what.

I think right now it would be really impossible to pass the screen and I think that many of the guys have been trying this but none of them has been able to do it and if you can register your phone for the yip supports and then just try and get replaced it within 24 hrs and I hope if you are bit lucky with that then you would be getting what you want.

Well I don’t think any one can solve out your problem in this manner you need to contact to the LG support and they can help you out for sure other than them I don’t think anyone would be able to help you.

I need to ask that have your installed the clock work and if not then I think you can restore it simply as we do it, I have heard this somewhere over the genuine site that clockwork can stop restoring them and if they aren’t installed then you can surely restore it.

Thanks friends for making this thread so useful and nice by commenting over it this was really a nice help by you guys and I appreciate all of yours comment and I did had some words with the service care and then they helped me out of this and my problem was solved so I would be asking rest of the other guys also who may be having this problem to contact them and then they would be guiding you towards the success.