Thread: Does optimus 3D rooting works with gingerbreak

Does optimus 3D rooting works with gingerbreak

Hello friends I want to know does optimus 3D rooting works with gingerbreak please someone help me with this I really need some help about this? I have been searching lot over it but haven’t found anything regarding this please help me out?

Re: Does optimus 3D rooting works with gingerbreak

Hey friend I have been searching a lot after reading your query and I think yes you can do it without any problem so if you have been planning for it you can try it out. One of my friends has successfully done that.

Hi I have been failing while trying to root the p920 so for a while I would be thinking that it is not possible but it may be other way around I am not able to do it properly and then one of my friend said that to do this we need kernel that would be allowing you to overlock if you have been wanting the CPU to have 1.2ghz like the Samsung galaxy s2.

I think this would be only working with the older software and then you would be able to root with that and also at that time we need to make sure that we have been debugging over it and according to that someone would need to make a recovery then an oc kernel and this would be helping.

Hello friend I would like to tell you that I had a talk with the online support team of the LG and I have found them saying that the root would be shortly arriving and this means that they haven still made out any steps regarding this and then they even said that if you haven’t been planning to seriously do some hacking stuff you actually need to root yor android phones and you don’t even need to bypass the market and you would need to alter all your settings and then accept none of the market stuff so I don’t think you actually need to do that.

One of my friend has tried this on his ATRIX and it did worked fine so I think it does works nicely with many of the other smartphone I don’t know about this and the other thing I would like to tell you is that I hope many of them this days have been working on with the superoneclick and it has been working fine and I think you too need to try that this would be a better option though just try that and see if this is helping you out.