Thread: HP Palm Pre Plus having better battery life then IPhone battery

HP Palm Pre Plus having better battery life then IPhone battery

I am using apple iPhone from 6 months. I like to surf internet on mobile phones so most of time I use internet on iPhone. Due to huge access of internet, my iPhone battery gets drain quickly. My friend is also huge fan of internet so he also most of time use internet on his HP palm phone but it does not get drain quickly. So friend can you tell me is IPhone battery life is poor than HP palm battery.

Re: HP Palm Pre Plus having better battery life then IPhone battery

In mobile phone, apple brand is on top. However, when we talk about apple iPhone battery then it comes at last in mobile brand. On many forums, I have read that iPhone providing worst battery life.

I cannot understand why apple is not working on its battery problem. why apple is not installing mugen 1400 battery instead of using standard 1150. I know I’m not an battery expert but I can figure out about this problem.

I long ago would have a HP palm pre plus to and I cherished the way that while being a multitasking monster, you might still decide on to have no application running. Download autokiller memory enhancer. It is not a task manager. It updates the memory levels at which the android framework programmed executes underlying level applications. It makes a point not to murder jobs like task managers do. (When utilizing a task manager, the applications begin up again and create battery empty) You are able to set the qualities to a towering level. In this case, android will programmed murder underpinning level applications when memory dips underneath a certain level.

My Pre-sucked down battery device worse than any mobile phone I have claimed. It could final 12hrs in cracking standby with reasonably no utilization. My wife's was similar to that as well. I overclocked and got about six lol. Adored webOS but the Pre equipment sucked. WebOS was discharged unfinished additionally. I will sit tight for the Pre4, since the 3 is even now behind. BTW, the electric storage device existence on my wife's and my Epic 4g electric storage device sort of sucks too, but not as unfavorable, even OC'ed.