Thread: Advantages or disadvantages of HP touchpad

Advantages or disadvantages of HP touchpad

My friend is using HP touchpad tablet. It is awesome device according to my friend. I am impressing with its external look. Therefore, I also decided to buy this tablet but I do not know about its internal features. So friend can you tell me about its features is it good device for me or not

Re: Advantages or disadvantages of HP touchpad

First thing in today’s world many tablet comes with high features and many applications. However, this touchpad as unsurprisingly it is lacking of available apps. If you are Smartphone or tablet operating system does not have sufficient applications for user then it’s not good device to buy in these days.

If you compare this device with another tablet then you find that this is much simple to use. You enjoyed how effortless it was to utilize and it had some phenomenal built-in items. Applications were effortless to gain entrance to from the menu at the lowest part of the screen, with additional archived in the Launcher menu.

The Hp touchpad is works on webOS. This is truly new in operating system market. Still I am impressed with this operating system, because it is simple to use. It is very multitasking operating system. There is a somewhat sensitive feel to the interface, even though if I knew more, it might be even better.

This tablet comes with limitation in the Tablet market. One limitation about this device I want to tell you that there is no marker on the right side of any scrolling zone to demonstrate to you what amount of more you need to parchment to reach the lowest part. This consolidated with moderate scrolling regularly spearheaded me to give up attempting to parchment. I still have not found an application that utilization the Touchpad's front-confronting 1.3 MP camera.

It gets some application, which runs faster than on IPad 1 e.g. angry birds. This tablet runs Qualcomm Snapdragon dual core processor so because of its performance is faster than other tablet. It is make easy search and open any running applications. It is most attracting part is that the way of closing app, just flick it toward the top of the screen.

If you really want to buy tablet than you can also buy Motorola Xoom tablet. This device gets additional feature than this HP touchpad. Motorola xoom works on android 3.0 honeycombs. HP touchpad have 9.7-inch screen while in Motorola Xoom have 10.1-inch screen. Motorola tablet is power by 1GHz dual core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor that is most powerful processor than any other tablet. They have little price difference.