Thread: WebOS update on HP Palm and latest apps.

WebOS update on HP Palm and latest apps.

I have heard that HP is buying Palm Company. However, I have never seen any mobile phone from them. I am assuming they were working on webOS updates. Friend can you tell me when they will launch their phone? In addition, which application will be supporting for this device.

Re: WebOS update on HP Palm and latest apps.

Now HP is stopping working on updating on webOS. The webOS latest version is 1.4.5.1, which is only compatible for HP palm phone. This version is launch after getting more feedback on version webOS 1.4.5. However, after launching this version no user having complained about this version. If your palm webOS has lower version then 1.4.5.1 then immediately update to version 1.4.5.1.

There are many applications, which is compatible for WebOS. There are some latest apps, which HP recently launched for their webOS user.

When I search latest apps for my HP palm pre 2 then I got some apps. Super contacts is available free source on internet but with limitation feature like you can only create three groups and only 12 contacts per group, if you like this apps then you can buy at $ 1.99 which will upgrade to Super Contacts Plus removes those limits.

You want you can download Evernote apps for your webOS. it is an incredible apps for accumulating and arranging all sorts of information’s including Web pages, e-mails, documents, photos, screenshots, videos, text notes etc. You can also add tags to any note to aid in searching. this apps is free open source for webOS user.

Recently I am not buying any phone because I have heard that palm will releasing the touchpad and pre 3. If this device will launch then they will go global. In addition, this phone will available at all country not need to buy from USA. You know that HP is launched webOS 3.0.2 for touchpad user only. Try to guess, what will be the performance? It will awesome.