Thread: For reading PDF files, I want to buy android tablet

For reading PDF files, I want to buy android tablet

Hello friends I am thinking of taking a android tablet for reading the PDF. I love to read the hardcore PDF, I am already a user for reading the PDF, for that reason I have the Sony reader 505, but it is not able to read the PDFs. So now I am thinking for the tablet which have this capability to read the PDF, proper highlight the text and also able to fast skimming. Suggest me any tablet for my use please.

Re: For reading PDF files, I want to buy android tablet

Fine, you want to buy the new tablet for reading the PDF files but I would like to know that how much of money you will able to spend? I think that the low-end tablets can easily gather your need. These are the android tablet which are based on the VIA 8505 chipset. Go and make a check for these tablets and then see that is they are able to fill your requirements or not? You can also search on the Google for more information about the tables.

Hey, I am using the android tablet from the last few weeks I have been ready to extend 5 hours of ceaseless utilize by turning all things but my showcase off to peruse. There are a couple unexpected PDF book fans which are regular. I utilize the default PDF book lover that can effortlessly be found and is unhindered for perusing even Acrobat 9 made PDFs. You are fine for each day perusing.

Adobe does give a bookworm for Android, but you will require Android 2.1 or higher. I try not to know of any flat finish tablets (less than $150US) which are utilizing 2.1 yet. Others might know and indicate you in the right heading. The flat finish units should all be Android 1.5 or 1.6. My perusing does show that bookworm accommodates the specialties you need. Look in some of the different segments. You will recognize the unit you need. Be that as it may, anticipate to pay somewhat more for additional emphasizes.

My different e-book lover and now utilize my Tablet for all my electronic books. I utilize iReader, PDF book lover and PBReaderJ. I moreover have utilized the PDF to go choice for PDFs moreover. It is an evaluated unit but immaculate provided that you need to peruse Docs, PPTs and XLS records.