Thread: How to install WebOS 2.1 for HP palm pre phone

How to install WebOS 2.1 for HP palm pre phone

I am using HP palm pre phone, which works on webOS 1.4.5. Now I decided to upgrade my operating system to webOS 2.0. However, problem is that I do not how to update the operating system. I know that this webOS 2.0 is has preinstall’s UberKernel. I know I just want to install Ubuntu Chroot. Friend can you tell me how I will install WebOS 1.4.5 in my HP palm.

Re: How to install WebOS 2.1 for HP palm pre phone

Installing webOS 2.1.0 is really an easy task. This webOS 2.1 has inbuilt UberKernel which increases the speed of your phone and experience to play high-speed games. You just need to install Ubuntu Chroot. This webOS is very easier and quicker to understand to user. I am sure you will love this operating system.

I will tell you how to install webOS 2.1 in your mobile phone. Just follow the steps:
    Step 1
    First insured that Novacom is install in your phone. Then download Palm SDK file from internet.

Step 2
    Step 2 is very important steps just read carefully.
    Install Cygwin with the following packages including Python, Make, Patch, Git, Zip, Unzip, wget. After this you need to download meta-doctor.

Step 3
    After installing those entire packages, then you just need to retrieve the doctor files from using Cygwin w/ Meta-Doctor.

Step 4
    After downloading and installing doctors, the NEW webOS 2.1.0 custom doctor will ready to open. After opening the device, select language and press next. Now webOS is completely installed in your device.

This operating system is only compatible for phone, which are having 1 GHz processor or more than that. So before installing this 2.0 in your device make sure what your processor speed is.

This webOS 2.2 have many additional inbuilt apps. this 2.0 have many strong features like it has ‘Just Type’ which spared you the time to begin sorting while being on the home screen and webOS will inquiry your applications, contacts, wires and numerous more origins to consider what you are searching for.

I think you bought your phone recently so it means your device is in still warranty phone. Therefore, you can also visit the HP service center for installing webOS 2.0. You just tell them your problem and they will solve your problem. In addition, do not worry about charges because in warranty period they do not charge for any problem.