Thread: Wi-Fi not working in hp palm pre after installing webOS 1.4.5 version.

Wi-Fi not working in hp palm pre after installing webOS 1.4.5 version.

I am using Hp palm pre from 2 months. Yesterday I have install webOS 1.4.5 on sprint running, after installing this operating system. I have faced lots of problem like always losing 3G radio signal from 5 bars to 1 then again back to 5 and again drop to 1. I am also not able to connect to Wi-Fi network. Anyone have solution please tell me.

Re: Wi-Fi not working in hp palm pre after installing webOS 1.4.5 version.

When I check review about webOS 1.4.5 version many user have feedback about this operating system. Ninety percent user where complaining about not working Wi-Fi network. This same problem you are also facing. These entire users have immediately updated their operating system or install previous version of webOS version 1.4.5, because previous one is better than this version.

I cannot understand until yet you have not updated your HP palm operating system. kindly inform you that this webOS version 1.4.5 has released on 6 June 2009 after getting so getting many feedback on this operating system they released webOS version 1.4.5.1. So all users, which are using this 1.4.5 version, they immediately updated to 1.4.5.1. I also suggest you to install webOS 1.4.5.1 for your HP palm. This version have not additional feature but it will not give you problem like 3G radio or Wi-Fi network.

You said that you are using this HP palm from 2 months it means that it does not completed 1 year. HP Company always gives 1-year warranty on this type of device. Your device is still in warranty period and in warranty period if you getting any problem then you can visit to service center and tell them your problem. I am sure they will help you and try to overcome from your problem as quick as possible.

Try to update your operating system to latest version. Currently I cannot tell you which WebOS version is launch but you can find through internet and then go for upgrading. However, remember before upgrading try to take back up of your important file. Because it is not confirm that after upgrading your file will remain as it is. There is chance of deletion of your file so why to take risk (precaution is better than cure).