Thread: Is it possible to run webOS on HTC desire

Is it possible to run webOS on HTC desire

I am using HTC desire from 3 months. I have heard that android is excellent operating system but according to me it is worst operating system. Until yet I am not able to handle my device, it is so complicated to use it. When I handle my fiend tablet, which working on webOS I really get attracted to it because it so simple to handle and I learn in just one day how to handle this webOS device. so friend I’m desiring to install webOS in HTC. Friend can you tell me is it possible to install webOS in my HTC desire.

Re: Is it possible to run webOS on HTC desire

I do not think that you can install webOS in your HTC desire. Your HTC desire is capable of run webOS but this operating system is not open free source in the market.

I am also wishing that my HTC desire ran on webOS. When I read review about this operating system, I really impressed and decided to install webOS in HTC desire. When I asked experts about this problem then told that it is not possible, because first thing it is not open source operating system, second if you were succeed to install this operating system but you can install some driver that Linux need to run certain HTC components.

I do not understand why are you going for webOS rather than you are using android which becomes king of operating system. This operating system has advantage like simple to use but beside it has much disadvantage compare to android. WebOS is still lacking behind than android.

If you getting any problem while using this android tablet than you can complain your problem to HTC service center. Alternatively, if you do not have time to visit service center than try to manually update your operating system to latest version of android. I am sure after upgrading you will never face any problem.