Thread: LG Optimus 3D isn’t boot passing past recovery

LG Optimus 3D isn’t boot passing past recovery

Hello friend I am into a serious problem? My problem is I tried to install the V10D update and before this I had a backup right after rooting and installing ROM Manager to restore the phone onto its previous update and everything was fine after that I tried to update OTA and It just got an invalid package error, and the restore point worked fine so I went there back and made a reboot with that backup again and everything was running fine up till now and this time when I tried to install the update it was like installing but when this time phone rebooted it just rebooted in the backup which I had, and I thought no problem this would be because it just rebooted with the previous restore point but this kept on happening and now I just don’t know what to do please help me suggest me something about this.

Re: LG Optimus 3D isn’t boot passing past recovery

Well over this whole story what I can say is I would be asking you to try to boot into with the emergency mode and this would be reached by powering the phone off and then hold the UP volume key and then hold the power and that’s it just try to boot in into that way and see if this works I would be hoping this works with you best of luck.

Oh you have coincidently managed something same which I have been suffering from and by my experience I would be asking you to do something same and It would be like leave the phone for few days and just wait for sometime till the rom that you would be installing via clockwork recovery, and I think you would get your phone running back again and just release the full rom update again and I think this helps you somewhat.

I have a trick to solve this problem and for that you would be needing a USB driver and the LGMOBILESupport Tools and before we would start with this you need to disconnect the computer and remove the battery and remove all the Lg usb drivers from your system and then we would be starting by certain steps, As follow.
    A. First thing what you would be doing is you would be installing the usb driver and wait for setip to finish.
    B. Next step would be running the LGMST, and when it would be starting and saying disconnected at that time you need to put the battery back into the phone and then connect the phone to the computer.
    C. And then you need to press the power button and then wait for sometime until it just stops and all the information has been gathered.
    D. And then even if your system says your phone has an update or not you don’t need to start the update.
    E. Now click the alt key from your keyboard and then from menus just select the customers at the top and then the emergency.
    F. Now type it IMEL code of the phone and without dashes.
    G. And then you need to click on the check and follow the basic instruction on the screen.
    H. And in 10 to 15 min you would be with the standard V10B firmware and you should not even lose data.

Hey this has been a useful thread for me and special thanks for Illinois thanks for your steps and it did worked with me was easy to follow and was successfully done.