Thread: Does Twin Pic 3D work on your LG optimus 3D's

Does Twin Pic 3D work on your LG optimus 3D's

Can anyone of you tell me that Twin Pic 3D work on your LG optimus 3D's or no please share your views and let me know about this I am really in need to know about this so please guys share your idea if you have anything about this to say please share it over here hope I would find something useful.

Re: Does Twin Pic 3D work on your LG optimus 3D's

Yes I think this works and they work flawlessly they don’t have any problem, and then the next thing what I would like to say is that people have found some problem with this even if they do support like one of my friend has faced with this when he was trying some file explorers tried and then to open file in normal gallery application but what he found was it is having a problem with the MPO not found and I know that this phone does supports MPO but still he found a problem with it.

Hello guys i would like to share up my experience about this Twin Pic 3D i have been using it on the HTC EVO 3D and it has been working very nicely in fact i would be saying it is the only way to share 3d images. One of my friend has been using it on his LG Optimus 3D and he has said it is working fine so i think you can go with it if you have been planning for it and then one bad thing about this application is It keeps downloading all the thumbnails to the gallery and this has been really frustrating for many of them so be careful of that.

For 3d photos sharing I recomend to try free app Phereo 3d. This app uses Phereo.com service. Service allows you to upload stero photos, group
    them in albums and, more importantly, allows you to view it in all
    possible modes, including anaglyph, and 3d vision right on the site. Users can leave
    comments and rate photos by clicking “like” button. Phereo 3D
    allows to browse through thousands of 3D images and share your own
    stereo photos Application shows stereo on HTC EVO 3D and
    LG Optimus 3D: fully supports their stereoscopic displays and built-in
    stereo cameras.