Thread: how to take screenshot in HTC ChaCha

how to take screenshot in HTC ChaCha

Hello friends can anyone tell me that how can we take a screenshot in the HTC ChaCha, yesterday what happen was I dint had any idea about how to take this but when I was just roaming around in my phone just to learn more and more I just found that there was an camera flash sound and then when I went into the gallery and I found that there was a image of my home screen can anyone tell me how this happened?

Re: how to take screenshot in HTC ChaCha

Hey this is really very strange for me because till I visited this page I was in the impression in that this phone doesn’t have any such thing and you are saying that you did it. And I am not even just randomly saying this I had a talk over this with the HTC online support team and they said that this phone doesn’t has any such feature then how Is this possible now that you have done it this is really strange I need to contact them again and ask them or need to go to service center for this.

Well I have got some idea about this I hope that the right thing and that’s how it is done in every phone of the HTC and this was the same thing what happened with my and it was like when I was moving here and there to the same thing happened with me and then after having a very tough time I found out that we can do this by Holding the red button for some time and then press the home key and the screen shot is take that’s how this is done.

Hey got it done well suggested thank you so much and i got helped over here as i did expected from you guys thanks to all of you and your comments have been appreciated to much and hope you guys would keep helping me in future.