Thread: LG Optimus X2 P990 stuck on S/W Upgrade Please wait while upgrading

LG Optimus X2 P990 stuck on S/W Upgrade Please wait while upgrading

Hello friends seriously in deep trouble please help me out of this the problem is I connected my phone to my system having windows 7 and then I tried to installed a software into my phone which tell me about the recent updates and all and when I started upgrading my phone suddenly it said to remove the battery and just restart the phone and then when I did this the phone showed was locked and it was showing only one thing S/W Upgrade Please wait while upgrading now I have no idea please tell me what to do now?

Re: LG Optimus X2 P990 stuck on S/W Upgrade Please wait while upgrading

Hey seems to be a real tuff problem well I would be asking you to try the recovery phone over your LGMobile Support Tool and then the other thing what I can ask you to do is that try to enter the S/N and the IMEI and then try to update it again I hope this would be helping you out for sure.

Guys I am having the same problem and I am facing some more problems and I think I have even tried updating the software again and it’s of no use I have even found out that the problem has been with the connection now I can’t even connect my phone to the computer and the pc suit is unable to recognize my phone and while upgrading it also shows some messages like me there’s an Fatal Error with the phone and sometime it says that the no update supported for this phone and now I am almost losing all my strength over this I need a real help to please someone help us I think I have lost this phone now and it won’t be ok ever again .

Have you tried up having the MoDaCo's Optimus 2X section and then with that I would be asking you to try out the NFlash method and then you can run the phone to the stock and see if you are able to get any help with that.

And finally if nothing is helping you I think the best option would be the service center you need to look out for them and they would be the only one who would be solving your problem and I would even say that trying number of thing which you haven’t ever done would create more problems which would create more pressure on you the only thing I would be suggesting you just to blindly move ahead to the service center and ask them to get it done.