Thread: How to open a port in the firewall using JavaScript service for HP WebOS

How to open a port in the firewall using JavaScript service for HP WebOS

I use an HP tablet pc and WebOS present on this tablet. Now I am looking for the way that helps to open the firewall type of port using the JavaScript of this tablet pc. The firewall I have considered is to be as the PDK application. Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: How to open a port in the firewall using JavaScript service for HP WebOS

Within a JavaScript service there is an API coming in the first OTA update. This update will be help to just find and then fix this problem. This updated OTA will be help to opening up ports using the JavaScript. Then use this and it will be work to solve the problem. OTA Touch Wiz update comes to several popular mobile devices and it will not give any problem with the HP WebOS system. Then you need to use this and it will be work to fix such problem.

WebOS Service APIs can be providing this opportunity. The mentioned JavaScript service and its related applications can be help to use the Foundation library's PalmCall. This library will be providing the functionality that will be work to solve such kind of problem. Then use this and it will be work really well. The Firewall service on this WebOS Service API helps to open a port on the firewall. Then use such kind of services and it really work to solve such kind of problem.

If you doesn’t know but the Touchpad can be accessed using the local host address and a service port when it is connected using the USB port. a secure shell terminal present on the WebOS that will be help to solve such kind of problem. I think this is the best way that will be work to solve the opening firewall application port problem. You need to use this SSH and hope that it provides the features that help to fix this problem. The putty command with the emulator on this SSH will be work to fix this problem. Try this and see what happen on it.

Thanks, but the above mentioned method wouldn't be helpful to remove this problem. I have read somewhere that the libpdl's firewall calls ultimately spin into two Palm service bus requests. There is and predefine port fix for this connection. It works to solve the problem. It provides the method that will be work to access the port of the firewall application. This will be really work on the tablet and the other mobile phone based system WebOS.