Thread: Not allowed to load local resource Error message occurring on HP WebOS

Not allowed to load local resource Error message occurring on HP WebOS

I am a new to WebOS. When I am trying to read or load an HTML file on this WebOS then I got the error message. This message is to be as the “Not allowed to load local resource”. I haven’t know that hwy this problem is to be arrives on the system. I need the perfect solution that helps to solve such kind of problem. Can anyone guide me how to remove this error message and then load the file on this WebOS? Thanks in advance.

Re: Not allowed to load local resource Error message occurring on HP WebOS

I think this is a bug of the WebOS. There is something wrong happen on this jQuery Mobile service of this WebOS. It will be work and at the end of the result it can be solve such kind of problem. If you try to execute something code onto this system then you need to find an code that is similar to the line dynamicBaseTag: baseTagTest () and if you can reach this line then set the dynamicBaseTag to false. It will be gives impact and at the end you can easily work to load the html file on this webos system.

There is an something wrong happen on this system. It could be possible that the services provided by the WebOS have been not work properly. Then you need to perform task that help to fix this issue. In that you can do the updating the local version of jquerymobile javascript service with the help of the WebOS. It will be gives the impact and at the end you can just able to load this file onto the system.

I tried to found the dynamicBaseTag: baseTagTest() line on this html file but I can’t able to find this line on it. Hence I read several sites that will be work to solve such problem. They are suggest me to install an Version 1.0a3 of JQM on this WebOS system. I perform this task on the HP tablet PC. Surprisingly it helps to remove such problem.

Yep, this JQM will be work to just find and then execute the code mentioned on the file. This mentioned version of the JQM will have provided the facility to load the html file code onto this system. These errors happen when the javascript command present on this html file. We need to perform this installation task. it helps to easily execute the included JavaScript command. It really work and it solve the problem.

I think for a couple of reasons behind this problem. There would be possibility that the problem arrives because the javascript of the system is being corrupted. Then we need to just perform an update task instead of the installation process. This update task will be save our time and money. Try this and see what happen onto it.