Thread: Need WebOS-emulator jar file in 64-bit SDK

Need WebOS-emulator jar file in 64-bit SDK

I just installed the latest WebOS 64-bit, but 64-bit version of Java is being not present on this HP tablet PS system. When I am trying to use a 32-bit copy of Java software and try to install SDK on this system then it will be gives the problem. There is no emulator jar file present on this SDK. I never use the default installation directory. The latest versions of SDK are 64-bit compatible and I tried to found this SDK but can’t find out. I need help to find and then use this on system. Thanks.

Re: Need WebOS-emulator jar file in 64-bit SDK

This problem arrives because you have not installed the compatible x64 drivers on this system. This is necessary that use and compatible driver over this system which helps to run the 32 bit application on the 64 bit version based system. You need to do this task and I am sure that the solution will be work and hopefully it removes the problem of this system. Then try this and locate the actual result of this system.

The Palm Emulator (SDK) of this Java software is to be present on the specified path. You need to find and then use this path for accessing the SDK over this system. This will be help to you for accessing the emulator jar file on this software. Then try this path and the path is to be as C:\Program Files (x86)\Palm\SDK\share\PalmInspector\. Hence use this path and it will be work to find and then fix the actual emulator jar file.

I had the same problem. Then I read several forums but can’t able to find and fix this issue. Then I decided to use the above mentioned solution. I use this path and locate the directory. The directory is to be present on the different directory. Then I change the shortcut path for the Palm Emulator. I did the change from the "palmemulator.exe" file to the "palm-emulator.bat"file. suddenly it works and finally I was able to fix this solution.

Works great.... Thanks. This is the best that will be help a lot to find and the actual path of this system. Hence I suggest the entire user who has faced the same kind of problem, then visit this mentioned folder. I am sure you got the correct files. Then use these files on the software. I think you know that how to add the jar file onto the software and then perform the necessary action and add it onto the software. Try this and I hope that it also works to solve your complicated problem.