Thread: How to adjust LCD density in LG optimus 3D

How to adjust LCD density in LG optimus 3D

I have tried to rduce density of my LG optimus 3D with lcd density changer. But when I restarted it I have got a irreversible damage on screen of which I was able to undo it.so I want to know of there is possibility or any software available to increase or decrease the density in LG optimus 3D because density at 240 is too much for me….???

Re: How to adjust LCD density in LG optimus 3D

You can do manually just root the phone and then with the help of root explorer go to “system” and search for a “build.prop”, open it and search again for "ro.sf.lcd_density=240" and edit it, as it is a start-up file so be carefull while modifying or if you have LG as a home page it is not compatible with other resolutions.

You can also use application such as “LCD Density Changer” A application that allows modify with the LCD Density Settings. It lets you adjust the LCD Density Setting without modifying the build.prop file (directly) file which is a startup file. For using this kind of application what you need to have is su, busybox and Superuser installed in your device. The applications comes with lots of features such as

• Option to turn on/off to adjust settings for applicaton scaling.
    • Capasity to restore default density setting
    • Added option to restart automatically after changing the density

LCD charger can only modify things on your screen to smaller. It is not editing the original resolution of the device but it fits more display within same resolution. So its up to the user if ones like it or not.Some game may not work properly and some will just perform awesome.

Use the root explorer what you just need to do is to locate the file, change the file system to r/w, long hold the file and click on text editor, modify the file, press menu button and select save and exit from the file and then restart the device. Don’t change any permission as root explorer does not change them.