Thread: Is it possible to use Screen protector on LG optimus 3D

Is it possible to use Screen protector on LG optimus 3D

I just bought new LG optimus 3D. it’s a full touch screen phone 8.9-inch 3D capacitive Touchscreen with Gyro sensor and a built-in 3D camera, from some website I got know that LG used an applied parallax barrier technique to form a 3D effect on the screen without wearing glasses. to puts a number of slits in front of the screen that block light in a way to ensures that user can see a 3D image. So having so complicated technology on screen can it is possible to use Screen protector. I am confused please help..??

re: Is it possible to use Screen protector on LG optimus 3D

Yes you can use Screen protector for LG optimus and it is available and its use will not damage your screen. As there is Screen protector available for another Touch screen phones the same matters here. The 3D technique is implemented inside the touch screen not on top of the screen. I have heard that capturing 3D image is possible by LG optimus 3D how it is possible. What is technology used behind it ???

re: Is it possible to use Screen protector on LG optimus 3D

There is simple technology used behind it on the back side of the phone there are two cameras placed very closed to each other in the middle of the both cameras there is flash light. you have to take pictures in landscape mode only So in order to get 3D images, dual cameras are basically for capturing the left and right side of the subject or object. And even on the screen you can see all the icons and images in 3D.