Thread: Does HTC chacha supports sky+ apps ?

Does HTC chacha supports sky+ apps ?

Hi, I am about to order a HTC chacha from the Ebay but still I am little bit doubt as whether the phone will support the sky+ application or because this is very important application with which I daily deal with. And along with this I would like to know about the supported application for the mobile so that I can figure put easily whether to buy this mobile or not, it should support all the application which is meant for the specific OS, isn’t It? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Does HTC chacha supports sky+ apps ?

see though it has the same OS but still the application are very specific, I mean to say you’ll not be able to use the application which is meant for another mobile with this one since it has the same version because the problem is the hardware that the mobile has, after that the major part is the screen size and the resolution, thus if you are using gingerbread in any fully touch screen mobile so you’ll not be able to use the same application in HTC chacha as well.

yeah surely you can use the sky+ application in your mobile and off course there are too many other application that will come preloaded with the mobile when you purchase it, and as there is android install in the phone you can have many more application from the android market as well, and that is not the only source to get the application rather you can have application fom any website but this is the surest site.

Well, when we are about to buy any mobile we should concern about the hardware specification and the feature because applications are nothing but the software that we will get from any where no doubt, and If you look at the hardware specification its superb, thus I would also suggest you to have this mobile for yourself, and as far as application are concern so as mentioned by the above user you can download it easily from the android market free of cost.

Thanks for the suggestion but the thing is like I have heard that the application has some problem with the resolution of chacha, thus I am confused with this like whether it will work perfectly or not. But after seeing the comment it seems that it will work for sure, isn’t it? and I know that not all application work with the phone because of the screen resolution. anyways thanks again.

that’s what the above user told you as though the application you have seen, the phone will support that application for sure. Ok let me tell you the example, you must have heard about the Ebuddy application, so this application is available for different mobile but if you are using the one which is actually not meant for your mobile, so obviously you’ll get some problem for sure and for that you need to have application for your mobile only, and that’s the only solution or else don’t worry about the mobile.