Thread: My O!Play HD2 is not booting even after the hard disc is attached to it

My O!Play HD2 is not booting even after the hard disc is attached to it

I received my O!Play, I associated the power cable without having any hard disc inside and nothing happened excluding for a green light at the back LAN attachment!!! I thought it could require a hard disc to boot decently so I went and acquired one! I put it but still nothing happened!!! I have a concern for you fell as: Even if there isn't any hard disc in the gadget shouldn't the headed in the front light or turn on or unequivocally give any indication of life?

Re: My O!Play HD2 is not booting even after the hard disc is attached to it

I took it over at the service store and they told me from a first look that conceivably the power supply is dead. They'll as likely as not give me a new one. With respect to your issue, yes it has but the irregular is that it’s off! In addition there is no TV sign, the hard disc doesn't work, not even the cool fan!!! It appears that just the LAN's tube gets control... they'll brief me tomorrow so we'll root out.

The LED might be on, but in the most cutting edges firmware's LED marker might be impaired, but my power supply additionally has a LED, you doesn't have that? So your power supply is dead, the LAN LED lights for the reason that it carries power from the router or PC (depending how is joined). You could probably have the 2 LED's from RJ45 simply on account of the Ethernet link is associated, but does the LED of the power supply light? In the event that it doesn't conceivably it’s just the power supply and not the HD2 itself, but you've got to get it updated anyway.

Recollect chaps, the interior hard drive tries not to separate if the o!play is unplugged and you transform it on by connecting it to a power socket. It just separates around the same time as playback if the o!play is on standby (headed shade is red) and you turn it on utilizing the remote control. Beyond any doubt I don't think it matters assuming that you design the hard drive utilizing the O!Play or a PC.

Yes this is accurate, mine didn't happened on a 1Tb drive, when I just had about 300Gb of utilization, when I begin to have 500Gb that situation happened. I saw that fix here, so I unplugged it shape mains each night, and corked it when utilize, and it never happened subsequent to in this way, unplugging should create some reset to something. I settled it for a short time. The combo power/sata link is part in several. HDD connected to front board eSATA socket with sata/eSATA link and I feel that this is now working well. HDD is invariably introduced.

As a workaround, I've found that the situation happens when beginning from 'standby', but provided that I do a 'frigid boot', then it runs fine for longer. 2 days in the past I established a Samsung HD154UI 1,5 TB hard drive, so far it works altogether decent even following having it in stand-by. So far it looks exceptional, I'll carry on to test it and report my consequences.