Thread: HTC chacha freezes in safe mode

HTC chacha freezes in safe mode

Hi, I have got my HTC chacha some days back and all the thing were going good, and when I was just playing with the volume keys I noticed that the phone just went in a safe mode and I am not getting how to get it out because it is been just stuck there itself. I haven't been messing with ROMs or anything, so without wasting the time I just make a reset as well, but still it says Safe Mode and buttons still don’t work. So the thing is like whether the buttons are faulty or is there any problem with the phone. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: HTC chacha freezes in safe mode

See this is depends upon the phone as whether to give you the permission to the safe mode or not to see the built in application and as the phone get stuck there only you need to open the back cover and remove the battery and hold it for sometime so that the phone clear all the unnecessary cache and then put it inside again and try to start the phone. And remember one thing as you need to get it start and till that don’t press any key.

I think your software must be stuck, I mean to say it is been corrupted and thus it is causing such a problem because safe mode is just for viewing the application which is built in the phone without hard resetting the phone, thus I think as the phone gets stuck over there you need to upgrade the software for sure, or else whenever you ever enter in the safe the mobile will freeze for sure.

if you are not getting what could be reason for this you should try to contact the service center, because we also uses the safe mode sometime though we have different mobile but it just didn’t stuck anywhere in between. And if suppose you done anything on your own and If something went wrong went which leads to damage anything then you may void the warranty claim as well, thus better option would be to contact support center rather than applying the own methods for resolving this.