Thread: Message storing location keeps changing and unable to view message in LG optimus 2x

Message storing location keeps changing and unable to view message in LG optimus 2x

Hi, I have recently purchased a new smartphone and really this is superb at its performance but still the glitch that I have noticed with the phone is like whenever any message appears as a notification I am not able to view them though I click it, and don’t know where it is been stored automatically, and however I change the location to memory card it just automatically change it back to SIM card. Because of this only I am not able to view any message, thus any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Message storing location keeps changing and unable to view message in LG optimus 2x

Are you using any application for the same because it might be possible that due to that application you might be having problem with the message. I have seen many used with the same problem and it was because of the particular application only that they were using, thus I would suggest you the same thing as either you should delete that application or simply reinstall it in the mobile, so that the previous incorrect entry would be deleted and this will not happened again.

Re: Message storing location keeps changing and unable to view message in LG optimus 2x

I am agree with the above user but if suppose you are having the problem yet so you should make use of the software called handcent, because when I was having the same problem, I went to the operator that I am using and they recommend me this solution and after using this I am not getting any problem rather all the messages comes perfectly to whichever location I stored.

I think you should try to reset the phone, it might be possible that because of the unwanted corrupted cache this is happening, so by resetting the phone you’ll be back tp previous settings that you have gotten with the mobile when you made purchasing. You can simply try both the methods as try soft reset first and if suppose it doesn’t work then you should try hard reset as well, and as it will clear all the data from the mobile so its better to make backup for sure.

I was also having the same problem once with another device and I was not sure about the problem thus I got the recommendation from the service center itself to change the firmware that I am using the mobile so after doing that the problem was really disappeared. Thus I would like to suggest you the same thing as you should try to update the firmware in your mobile and as the above user mention taking backup of the existing data is the best practice.