Thread: Received message doesn’t shows the senders name in LG optimus x2

Received message doesn’t shows the senders name in LG optimus x2

Hi, I have using LG optimus x2 and I am having very serious problem as I synced my contacts with facebook and after that when I get any message in the mobile, none of the person's name are screening up in messages, but instead of that I am always used to get the mobile numbers only in the messages. And this is very difficult to identify the one from its number when we have huge amount of contact list, so any idea what could be the problem, need suggestion urgently. Thanks.

Re: Received message doesn’t shows the senders name in LG optimus x2

I am also having the same problem with the phone and not getting the actual threat same as you, but I think this is because of the syncing that we have made previously, so I haven’t tried to roll back the synchronization that I have made due to some problems but I would like to suggest you that you should try do this, I am not sure but still you may got the solution, thus just have try for once.

Are you sure that whatever the message you are getting from the sender whose number is actually stored in the mobile, because it might be possible that if you don’t save the number then obviously you’ll be able to see the name of the sender for sure, and it might be possible with huge contact list thus just make sure you have saved the contacts properly, and before that as the above user mentioned you should try unsync the contact that you have synced.

See as you have sync the contact with the FB account it might be possible that the mobile will screen the name of those contacts only who is actually available on the facebook, it may not show you the name of those contacts which are actually stored in the mobile, I am not sure but this may be the threat. Thus you should try to unsync the contacts and then see whether the same thing is happening or not.

you should try to save all the contacts in the phone memory, it might be possible that the phone would be unable to read the contacts name from the SIM card, and don’t know why because this is not the usual thing, it may happens so you can have this option to transfer all the contacts to phone memory and then see what happens, if suppose you still pursue the same problem then it may be because of some software problem in your device.

I think this is because of the irregular cache that is been stored in the phone memory, I always get this problem after some days, don’t know what is the thing which actually corrupt all my caches but still I would like to tell you about the solution as you should try to reset the device so that all such cache would be deleted and you’ll have the name as well in the message.

If suppose you are not getting anything which could help you with this problem you can have option to contact the service center of your device, so that they would help you better. And according to me if you have enough knowledge about the firmware updating then you can simply try to update the firmware as well, and I think you’ll not get the problem ever again, but make sure to backup all the contacts and important contents from the mobile that you have stored.