Thread: Radio not working in LG Optimus 2x

Radio not working in LG Optimus 2x

Hi, I have got my LG optimus 2x yesterday only and when I was trying to open radio application it was not able to run at all however, in fact I have tried too much but still got problem thus I have deleted the application and the worst thing comes here as I am not getting the application again from anywhere, so from where can I get it? because the thing is like stored music makes me bore after sometime at that time radio is the best option, please any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Radio not working in LG Optimus 2x

Have you tried searching the application in android market? Because from there you’ll get the application for sure, and it is not mandatory that you have to have the same application that were having in your phone previously, it might be possible that you may not get the same application but still another would be ok. I am also using another application only rather than the one which I was having previously, and the best thing is like it better than the one I was having.

I have the same opinion as the above user as you should try to download the one from the android market, and if you are about to use internet radio then you should try SKY.FM Internet Radio. Or else you can have last.Fm or audiobox application, so just make a download and then use it in your mobile. But I am thinking about the one you have deleted as what could be the problem, because it is also one of the best provided by the android.

If suppose you are not getting any application from the market then you can have any from the internet from any of the website, and its not necessary that you got it from the market only, thus you should download it again, but let me tell you that you should try to make use of the internet FM radio rather than the static one because the thing is like you’ll get the channels from worldwide rather than the specific region where you stay.

If suppose you are not getting the application from anywhere, I would say you can have option to get the one which you were having previously, but for that you have to reset the phone so that all the deleted application would be retrieved again in your mobile, but while resetting the mobile make sure that you have made the backup of the content you have stored in the mobile, because it may wiped the actual data stored.

Thanks for the suggestion but I was looking for the one which I was using previously because I am very used to with the application. And I have tried all other application as well but they are quite lengthier and difficult to use as well because there are too many frequencies not available but the built in FM application was very good, and I have reset the phone and got the application as but still not running having the same problem.

Surely there would be some problem with the firmware that you are using in your mobile, either it would be corrupted or some of the files would be missing for sure. Thus If you are keen to have the same application so you can have option to get the most recent firmware in your mobile, and off course it would be better as you’ll not only get this application but the newer enhancement would be came as gift to you.